The Digital HR Office
What does the Digital HR Office offer you?
Data protection compliant work is guaranteed
Whenever personal data is exchanged, the transmission must be encrypted in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Digital HR Office fulfils precisely this requirement and therefore forms the basis of communication between Paychex and the users of the portal. Secure transmission is ensured at all times due to the protected environment.
The use of the Digital HR Office allows a complete record of what data has been processed and transferred to the employees. As an employer, you must be able to prove that personal information has been handled in a data protection compliant manner in the event of a dispute.
- Whether employees or service providers: You decide who can access the records
- Easy communication with your personal representative at Paychex
- Data protection - naturally GDPR-compliant
- Fully automatic archiving of your payroll accounting documents
- Access to all your payroll records
- Audit-proof archiving option for your personnel documents
- Permanent auditability of the accounts
- Employee access to the e-pay slip after activation of your employees
- Improved data and process quality
- All documents in the document archive of the Digital HR Office are stored on German servers, protected against loss and manipulation.
- Access to the archive is highly restricted. You manage the access options and access rights. Changes to roles and authorizations can be tracked in the user history at any time.
- The exchange of documents and information via the Digital HR Office is secure. The document archive enables the exchange in a closed cloud system. The data exchange via the Paychex portal is encrypted.
- Every order to process personal data is logged in the Digital HR Office.